Business Visas

The United States offers a wide variety of commercial opportunities for investors, entrepreneurs and professionals throughout the world, some for temporary periods of time and some that lead to permanent residence in the United States. Rincon Law can help you select the appropriate visa to travel to the United States and participate in commercial activities.

Rincon Law takes a holistic approach to immigration by understanding each client’s unique needs. We are familiar with a wide range of legal solutions and we do not shy away from complex cases. If you are looking to do business in the United States, Rincon Law can provide guidance on the available investor and employment-based visa options as well as help you navigate each step of the application process to achieve your commercial goal.

Rincon Law Can Assist You With The Following Business Visas:
  • H1-B visa: The H1-B is a great option for foreign nationals who wish to work in the United States with a valid job offer. The H1-B is a special visa that allows foreign nationals to enter the United States to perform “specialty occupations.” A specialty occupation is one that requires, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree or enough work experience that could equate to one.
  • L Intracompany visa: The L1 is an excellent immigration option for employees of multinational companies looking to live and work in the United States for an extended period of time. The L1 visa allows foreign business to transfer certain employees such as a manager, executive, or person with specialized knowledge to a U.S. branch, parent, subsidiary, or affiliate company of the foreign company. The L1 also provides immigration benefits for your spouse and children.
  • TN NAFTA visa: – the TN nonimmigrant classification permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level. Among the types of professionals who are eligible to seek admission as TN nonimmigrants are accountants, engineers, lawyers, pharmacists, scientists and teachers.
  • E Investor / Trader visa: The E visas are for non-immigrant visas for nationals of a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of friendship, commerce and navigation. E-visas are for applicants who wish to go to the United States for one of two purposes: to carry out substantial trade, principally between the United States and the treaty country (E-1); or to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which the national has invested or is in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital (E-2).
  • EB visas:  Foreign workers can permanently immigrate to the United States with an Employment-Based Immigrant Visa (EB Visa). Every fiscal year (Oct 1st – Sept 30th), approximately 140,000 employment-based immigrant visas are available to qualified applicants under the provisions of U.S. immigration law. Certain spouses and children may accompany or follow to join employment-based immigrants. Employment-based immigrant visas are divided into five preference:
  • EB-1: You may be eligible for an employment-based first-preference visa if you are a noncitizen of extraordinary ability, are an outstanding professor or researcher, or are a certain multinational executive or manager. The EB-1 does not require a PERM labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor. There are three broad EB-1 visa types, which include:
    • EB-1A: Workers with extraordinary ability in arts, sciences, business, education, or athletes. With an EB-1A visa, you can get your green card without a job offer from a U.S. company. The EB-1A is also eligible for premium processing allowing your application to be reviewed in just 15 days;
    • EB-1B: Outstanding foreign researchers and professors;
    • EB-1C: Managers and executives transferred from a foreign company to a related U.S. company. The U.S. company does not need to get an approved Labor Certification to hire the foreign worker. Instead, the U.S. company can hire the foreign worker through a job offer;
  • EB-2: This is a great immigration option for people with exceptional ability or advanced degrees. Through the EB-2 you may obtain a U.S. green card (permanent resident) based on having a job offer from a U.S. company. There are three categories under EB-2:
    • EB2-A: is for professionals holding an advanced degree;
    • EB2-B: category is for workers with exceptional ability and a U.S. job offer;
    • EB2-C: category for people for whom their permanent residence it is in the national interest of the United States.
  • EB-3: The EB-3 visa allows someone to obtain a green card based on getting sponsored by a U.S. company. The U.S. employer must go through the labor certificate process (PERM). You may be eligible for a EB3 visa if you are a professional workers, skilled workers, unskilled workers. Approximately 40,000 EB3 visas are available each year.
  • EB-4: Available for special immigrants, including but not limited to: broadcasters, religious workers, special immigrant juveniles, certain employees of the U.S. government who are abroad and their family members.
  • EB-5: This is a great choice for investors and entrepreneurs to get a green card in the United States. With an EB-5 you may live and work in the United States. You can also get a green card for your spouse, and children. The EB-5 visa is an immigrant visa for investors, entrepreneurs and anyone looking to start a business in the United States. You are required to make an investment in the United States and create jobs for U.S. workers.
  • P Artist / Athlete visa: The P visa is a great option if you are coming temporarily to the United States solely for the purpose of performing at a specific athletic competition. This visa is available to outstanding athletes, athletic teams, and entertainment companies. Their essential support personnel may also be granted visas with the same letter designation.
  • O Visa: Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement – The O1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa for gifted people who have a special ability of some kind. It may be a good option for you to consider if you have extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, business, athletics, or education or if you have a history of extraordinary achievements in the motion picture industry, television industry and has been recognized nationally or internationally for those achievements.

Business Immigration Visas

We handle all types of investor and employment-based immigration. We represent both U.S. employers and foreign workers.

Citizenship & Naturalization

Naturalization is the process of becoming a U.S. citizen. We can prepare your N-400 application and help with your interview.

Contact us today for your free consultation

We speak English, Spanish, Arabic and French

Scroll to Top
(832) 370-0741